Monday, March 23, 2009

RuPaul's Drag Race

Photobucket

Finale is tonight, why do all of my favorite shows have to come to an end within the same week?! I'm dying here! Nip Tuck better not disappear for 2 years again, I need that show! My livelihood depends on it! And Rock Of Love Bus just took a crap, Mindy disappointed me last night, now I think I want Jamie to win. But then again I'm sure he wouldn't stick with any of the girls very long anyways. Daisy of Love is the next show airing next month, which is only a week away! Crazy crazy, these months fly by more like weeks now! Oooh but at least I've still got I love Money, which Wil and I just watched about 30 min ago. Entertainer FINALLY wen't home, freaking loser. Hey by the way, is Tailor Made still with New York or what the heck happened??? I'm so nosy, but I feel like I deserve to know!! Dang reality tv is taking over my life! Oh and Bully Beatdown premiered tonight, don't waste your time!!! GAYER than these queens on RuPaul's Drag Race LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment