Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer plans...

Aquarium Pictures, Images and Photos

So this summer we are finally going to do something special. We are going with a "fish" theme.

Originally we were going to try to go camping but everywhere required a trailer or RV so we scratched that idea. I looked into some beach houses for nightly rental. Found one place but it was a rip off for not including anything, and parking was 3 miles away LOL

So then we looked into trading my grandparents time share, well all the good summer places are already taken up, all thats left is desert. So we scratched that idea too. So now were going to stay at my grandparents since they are in Pennsylvania for th next couple of months. Were going snorkeling, Legoland, Sea life Aquarium, possibly the Birch Aquarium (if we have time) and then Wil and I are going to see the Body Works exhibit. I am sooo excited!!! We are going to have a blast... And Ella has NO idea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment